If you’re going to dedicate yourself to achieving goals and sucking every last drop out of every last opportunity, you’re going to need nourishment. And not just any nourishment–you’re going to need to food that feeds the body as well as the mind.
At the very top of the list of “superfoods” sits the avocado, and not just because it starts with an “A.”
Avocados pack a powerfully delicious and nutritious punch. They taste great and they’re loaded with potassium, fiber and healthy fat. Combine an avocado with a couple of eggs, some feta cheese and a few spices for flavor and you’ve got yourself a super-healthy, super-tasty Avocado-Egg Bowl that will fuel your body and mind as you set out toward achieving goals and New Year’s resolutions.
Here’s how you make an Avocado-Egg Bowl:
Here’s what you’ll need:
- One avocado
- Two eggs
- Two ounces of feta cheese
- One tablespoon of chopped parsley
- A dash of salt, hint of pepper and just enough red pepper flakes to give it some punch.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Fire up the oven to 350 degrees
- Slice up the avocado lengthwise and pull out the pit
- Use a spoon to make the hole where the pit was large enough to hold an egg
- Put the avocado halves skin-side-down on a baking tray
- Crack an egg into each half of the avocado
- Season each half to taste and smother them both in feta
- Put the tray in the oven and let it bake for 15 minutes or until the egg is cooked to your liking
- Pull out the avocado halves, set them on a plate and then add the red pepper flakes and the parsley.
Once you try it, you’ll likely love it–both for the flavor as well as the rush of nutritional goodness it delivers to your mind and body. You’ll truly be ready to get back to achieving goals with the reckless abandon of someone who is Sentenced2Life and loving every single minute of it.